He's Baaack!

Dateline: 26 July 2013

Scott Terry (with a very large beaver in a conibear trap)


I'm pleased to announce that Scott Terry is restarting his weekly Christian Farm and Homestead online radio program. Version 2.0 will begin this evening at 8:00 eastern time. It looks like Scott has a great guest for tonight's program. You can read more At This Link.

If you are familiar with the program, you know what it's all about. For those who are new to the program, I encourage you to give a listen. Scott is far from a smooth-talking, professional broadcaster (he's a hard-working dairy farmer) but he is a great guy and I've enjoyed listening to his perspective, as well as the many guests he has had on the show. You certainly will not get this kind of "covenantal agrarian resistance" programming from the mainstream media!

As in the past, I am helping to sponsor the broadcast through my Planet Whizbang business. Planet Whizbang is all about supplying people with down-to-earth, how-to information, and inspiration for living a more self-reliant lifestyle. I think Scott's program is in alignment with that same objective.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy to hear that Scott will broadcast again. I do not use Facebook or twitter so don't always know what's going on. Many thanks for announcing his return.