Whizbang Garden Cart Update

My newest book, Anyone Can Build A Whizbang Garden Cart is on schedule to be published by the end of this month. I’m anxious to have those finished copies in hand and I’m sure that those of you who have purchased a prepublication copy are anxious too.

I have posted four more informative stories (with photos) about the Whizbang Garden Cart to The Whizbang Garden Cart Blog. I invite you to read them:

The Whizbang Picnic Table Mover

How to Properly Maintain Your Whizbang Cart

Puttin’ On The Metal Edges

Drilling & Countersinking Screw Holes

It’s A Big Capacity Garden Cart

If you would like to get in on the special, reduced pre-publication pricing, you can still do so until the end of this month. click here for full details

2 comments:

JonMelFarm said...

Mr. Kimball

I love reading this blog and I am interested in building your cart. Could you give me the overall dimensions and how many cubic feet will it hold (I mean level with the top, not piled with 50 ft of hay)? Also, can you give a rough estimate of what it costs to buy the needed materials new at Lows or Menards and the time is required to complete this project? A list of minimum required tools would also help me decide if I should build my own or shell out the big bucks. I know my three sons would love to help build a cart.

P.S. Have you thought of a modification to your design that could serve as a mobile hen house or rabbitry?

Thanks,
Jon B in IN

Herrick Kimball said...

Hi Jon B in IN

Those are great questions. You can find your way to many answers at This Link.

As for the Whizbang cart serving as a mobile hen house, I'm quite certain it will and I plan to do some experimenting along those lines this summer.

I had never considered rabbits. But if I raised rabbits, I'd be using the cart in some way. It is an incredibly versatile tool.

Bestr wishes,

Herrick Kimball