Whizbang Garden Cart Update

It has been a few days since I last blogged here. I continue to be busy with the Whizbang Garden Cart plan book. The cover design is complete and will go to the printer next week. The inside of the book will be done this weekend and go to the printer next Monday. I still expect to see the first printing of the book by the end of this month.

I have been busy with blogging about the cart over at The Whizbang Garden Cart Blog. I invite you to check out the following:

All About The 2007 Whizbang Garden Cart Contest

Comparing Carts (seeing is believing)

Cutting The Plywood Pieces

Here's An Old Carpenter's Trick You Can Use

And if you have not already done so, you can read all about the cart and learn how to get a reduced-price, pre-publication copy at this link:

All About The Whizbang Garden Cart

No comments: